|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: Tested in 5.x and 6.0. Does not function in 6.1 due to Bulk Enrollment Job.
|Issue||Erratic behavior in the platform and jobs not being processed such as Notifications, Calculations, Session Cleanup, resulting in various w3wp browser issues.|
|Resolution||The cause of this is typically because a filter has been created or a raised priority within the Job Engine Manager Plugin. To remedy the situation, a so-called 'Catch-All Filter' must be created (and is also recommended in the Archer Help). This Filter can be created using the following method:|
1. Open Archer Control Panel > Plugins > Job Engine Manager > Servers tab.
2. Create a new Filter and ensure no boxes are selected and click Update.
3. Remove any increased process priority and set to default which is 'Normal'.
4. Reduce the thread count to default which is '10'.
Dequeue and Re-Queue Systems Jobs
1. Archer Control Panel > Plugins > Job Engine Manager > Menu button (does not look like a button) > System Jobs
2. Select your instance > Select All Jobs > Dequeue Jobs > Submit
3. Select All > Queue Jobs > Start job(s) now > Submit
4. Close window, return to Jobs tab, Refresh, wait for system jobs to complete.
|Notes||It was discovered in version 6.1 that this procedure does not function due to a newly created job called the 'Bulk Enrollment Job'.|
To complete this, you must un-check the Bulk Enrollment Job, de-queue, and then queue the jobs with Start Job(s) Now before submitting, ensuring the Bulk Enrollment Job is not selected.