You must change the identity router administrator password the first time you sign into the Identity Router Setup Console for each identity router. The Identity Router Setup Console and Identity Router VM Console for each identity router share the same sign-in credentials. These credentials are separate from your Cloud Administration Console administrator account credentials, and are managed independently for each identity router. You can reset the password at any time.
If you are unable to sign into the Setup Console, for example, because you have forgotten the password, you can reset the identity router administrator password for each identity router using the Cloud Administration Console.
Before you begin
The identity router must be installed and configured to connect to resources on your network. For more information, see Configure Initial Network Settings Using the Identity Router VM Console.
- Open a web browser and go to https://<managementIP>/setup.jsp, where <managementIP> is the IP address of the management interface for the identity router you want to manage.
- Sign into the Identity Router Setup Console using the current identity router administrator credentials.
If you are the first administrator to sign into this console for this identity router, use these credentials:
Note: The identity router locks this administrator account after four unsuccessful sign-in attempts. The lockout expires automatically after 15 minutes.
A message indicates that a self-signed certificate is automatically configured. If your deployment will enable the SSO Agent, you must replace this certificate with one that is trusted by your network. Replacing the certificate is optional for all other deployments.
- If you do not see the Change Identity Router Password page, click Change Password.
- In the Old Password field, enter the current administrator password.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password. The new password must contain between nine and sixty-four characters, with at least one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one of the following special characters: @ # $ % ^ & *. The password cannot contain a space.
- In the Confirm New Password field, type the new password again.
- Click Change Password.
The Identity Router Setup Console changes the password and signs you out.
- Sign into the Identity Router Setup Console again using the new password.