After you configure the RSA SecurID Access SSO Agent to use Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA), RSA recommends that you perform a test authentication to verify that it works properly.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- The RSA SecurID Access IWA Connector must be installed and configured on a Windows server in your RSA SecurID Access environment.
- Integrated Windows Authentication must be configured as an identity provider for RSA SecurID Access.
- Sign into a Windows account on a computer within your corporate network domain. The IP address of the computer you use to test IWA must fall within the IP range specified for the IWA identity provider.
- Open the application portal in a web browser.
- In the Or sign in with... section of the portal sign-in screen, click the IWA icon.
After you finish
If authentication succeeds, you can Enable Automatic Integrated Windows Authentication to authenticate eligible users automatically, allowing them to bypass the portal sign-in screen.
If authentication fails:
- Verify that the RSA SecurID Access IWA Connector server is properly configured.
- Verify that the IWA identity provider is properly configured.
- Verify that the configuration changes are published to the identity router.
- Verify network connectivity.
- Test IWA again with new settings.