You can configure identity providers (IdPs) to support single sign-on (SSO) to web applications or My Page. For example, you might configure an IdP to allow SSO to web applications that are accessed using the RSA SecurID Access Application Portal or a custom portal.
- Cloud: Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) version 2.0-capable IdPs
- SSO Agent:
- Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) (Microsoft Windows domain authentication)
- SAML version 2.0-capable IdPs
For instructions on adding these IdPs, see:
- Add Cloud Identity Provider
- Add Integrated Windows Authentication as an Identity Provider
- Add a SAML Version 2 SSO Agent Identity Provider
You add SSO Agent IdPs to the portal sign-in page as possible authentication alternatives that users can choose when accessing the portal. You can automate the use of configured IdPs for user authentication in the user application portal by adding IdPs as authentication sources. You can also change the order in which the portal uses two or more IdPs to verify whether a user is authenticated. Automation ensures that IdPs are used in the proper order and eliminates manual steps for users when accessing applications, avoiding user errors. For more information on authentication sources, see:
We want your feedback! Tell us what you think of this page.