Deleting a cluster relationship disables keychain synchronization between the designated target and source clusters. Deleting a cluster also deletes any cluster relationship that includes the deleted cluster.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Clusters.
- Click Cluster Relationships.
- To the far right of the cluster relationship you want to delete, click the minus symbol (-).
- Click Save. If you click Cancel, or navigate away from the Cluster Relationships page without clicking Save, the delete operation is ignored.
- (Optional) To publish this configuration change and immediately activate it on the identity router, click Publish Changes.