You can delete access policies that are not needed and are not being used.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Verify that no applications, service providers, or RADIUS clients are using the policy you intend to delete. To view the policy usage, in the Cloud Administration Console click Access > Policies. Click the drop-down menu next to the policy and select View Usage.
- Sign in to the Cloud Administration Console.
- Click Access > Policies.
- Find the policy you want to delete, click the Edit arrow, and select Delete from the drop-down list.
- When prompted, click Delete to confirm. A message confirms that the delete was successful.
- (Optional). Click Publish Changes in the top menu bar if you want to activate the settings immediately. Otherwise, changes accumulate and are published during the next publish operation.
After you finish
After you delete the policy, make sure you update the client configuration (if applicable) with the changes to ensure that the client is using the correct access policy.