You can delete access policies that are not needed and are not being used.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Verify that no applications, service providers, or RADIUS clients are using the policy you intend to delete. To view the policy usage, in the Cloud Administration Console click Access > Policies. Click the drop-down menu next to the policy and select View Usage.
- Sign in to the Cloud Administration Console.
- Click Access > Policies.
- Find the policy you want to delete, click the Edit arrow, and select Delete from the drop-down list.
- When prompted, click Delete to confirm. A message confirms that the delete was successful.
- (Optional). Click Publish Changes in the top menu bar if you want to activate the settings immediately. Otherwise, changes accumulate and are published during the next publish operation.
Previous Topic:Clone an Access Policy
Next Topic:View Access Policy Usage
You are hereTable of Contents > Access Policies > Delete an Access Policy