You can reset the identity router administrator password for each identity router using the Cloud Administration Console. To reset the Setup Console password for an identity router, you create a temporary password using the Cloud Administration Console. When you sign into the Setup Console on the identity router using the temporary password, you are prompted to create a new password. You might perform this procedure, for example, if the Setup Console password has been forgotten.
If you have the Identity Router Setup Console credentials, you change the identity router administrator password for each identity router without creating a temporary password. For more information, see Change the Identity Router Administrator Password Using the Identity Router Setup Console.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- The identity router must be installed and configured to connect to resources on your network. For more information, see Configure Initial Network Settings for On-Premises Identity Routers Using the VM Console.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Identity Routers.
- Select Reset Password from the drop-down menu to the right of the identity router
- In the New Password field, enter a new, temporary password. The new password must contain between nine and sixty-four characters, with at least one number, one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one of the following special characters: @ # $ % ^ & *. The password cannot contain a space.
- In the Confirm New Password field, type the new password again.
- Click Save and Apply.