You can delete all backup configuration settings for a cluster. These settings include the backup location and number of backups to keep.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Backup configuration settings must be defined for this cluster.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Backup and Restore.
- Find the cluster backup configuration you want to delete and click Edit > Delete.
- (Optional) Click Publish Changes to activate the settings immediately.
Previous Topic:Restore a Backup for a Single Cluster
Next Topic:Access Policies
You are hereTable of Contents > Clusters and Backups > Delete a Backup Configuration for a Single Cluster