RSA recommends that you add multiple Super Admins for the Cloud Administration Console so that if one Super Admin account needs a password reset, another Super Admin can access the account and change the password.
Help Desk Admins for the Cloud Administration Console assist users who authenticate with the Cloud Authentication Service. For a complete list of Help Desk tasks, see Administrative Roles for the Cloud Administration Console.
You can also use this procedure to promote someone from Help Desk Admin to Super Admin.
If you want to enable access to the identity router API, see Enable Access to the Identity Router API .
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin for the Cloud Administration Console to perform this task.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click My Account > Administrators.
- Click Add an Administrator. The Add Administrator page appears.
- In the Administrator Role field, select Super Administrator or Help Desk Administrator.
- In the Username (In Email Format) field, enter the email address of the user for the new account. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Full Name field, specify the full name of the user. For example, John Smith.
- In the New Password field, enter an account password. The password must contain at least nine characters, be different from the last three passwords, and include at least one of each of the following:
- One uppercase letter
- One lowercase letter
- One number
- One special character
- In the Confirm New Password field, type the new password again.
- (Optional) To require the new administrator to change the account password after the first sign-in, select Requires password reset after sign-in. The new administrator will be prompted to change the account password after signing in for the first time.
- Click Save and Finish. The account changes take effect immediately.
After you finish
Provide the new administrator with the account credentials for signing into the Cloud Administration Console for the first time.