Complete these high-level steps to add an identity router to your RSA SecurID Access deployment.
Note: The Cloud Administration Console dashboard indicates whether each required RSA SecurID Access component is configured to meet minimal product requirements. Use this monitor to track your setup progress during initial deployment.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Refer to your Quick Setup Guide and work with your network administrator to:
- Determine the IP addresses and DNS entries required for the identity routers and load balancers in your deployment.
- Configure your DNS service with the required entries.
- Change Your Password on the Cloud Administration Console at First Sign-In.
- Add an Identity Router Using the Cloud Administration Console.
- Download the Identity Router Image.
- For VMware, Install the Identity Router Virtual Appliance for VMware.
- For Microsoft Hyper-V, Create the Identity Router Hyper-V® Virtual Machine
- Configure Initial Network Settings Using the Identity Router VM Console.
- Configure Network Settings Using the Identity Router Setup Console.
- Connect the Identity Router to the Cloud Administration Console.
- If you are adding an identity router to an existing cluster, back up user profiles for the cluster that includes the new identity router. See Back Up Now for a Single Cluster.