You can configure RSA SecurID Access to automatically back up all clusters in your deployment on a regular basis, on a specific day and time. Automatic backups can be manually enabled or disabled.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Configure backup locations for each individual cluster. For instructions, see Configure Backup Settings for a Single Cluster.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Backup and Restore.
- On the Backup Schedule line, click Edit.
- In the Backups field, click Enable or Disable to enable or disable automated backups.
- In the Frequency field, select the time for a regularly scheduled backup. Use Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Select a time when user traffic tends to be low. Also specify how frequently backups should occur. For example, you can schedule a backup to occur at 2:00 p.m. every 1 day (daily).
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Publish Changes to activate the settings immediately.
Previous Topic:Configure Backup Settings for a Single Cluster
Next Topic:Back Up Now for a Single Cluster
You are hereTable of Contents > Clusters and Backups > Configure an Automated Backup Schedule for All Clusters in the Deployment