If necessary for troubleshooting purposes, you can grant RSA Customer Support temporary access to your company account.
Only a Super Admin can perform this task.
After you enable access, RSA Customer Support can view and modify most settings in the Cloud Administration Console. RSA Customer Support cannot perform these tasks:
- Add or edit administrators.
- Enable or disable RSA Customer Support access.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click My Account > Administrators.
- Next to RSA Support, click Enable.
- In the RSA Support Access dialog box, specify the date and time to enable and disable access.
- Click Save.
If RSA Customer Support finishes troubleshooting before the configured disable date and time have elapsed, you can manually disable RSA Customer Support access.