As part of the process to enable Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA), users must configure their web browsers to work with the IWA Connector. Provide these instructions to Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer users who will authenticate using IWA, or use Windows Group Policy to enforce these settings for users in your corporate domain.
- On the computer that will authenticate using IWA, open Control Panel > Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Security section, verify that Enable Integrated Windows Authentication is selected.
- Click Apply.
- On the Security tab, select Local Intranet.
- Click Sites.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, enter the name of your corporate Windows domain (for example, mycorporatedomain.com), and click Add. If the RSA SecurID Access Application Portal URL and the IWA server URL are not within the Windows domain, enter those URLs also (for example, portal.sso.mycorporatedomain.com, iwa.sso.mycorporatedomain.com).
- Click Close and OK to exit all open dialogs.
We want your feedback! Tell us what you think of this page.