You can delete a Cloud Authentication Service user's device, including registered FIDO Token and known browser, from RSA SecurID Access. Deleting these devices has the following consequences:
- The user can install the RSA SecurID Authenticate app on another device.
- When the user inserts the FIDO Token for authentication, the user is prompted to re-register the token.
- RSA SecurID Access no longer remembers the browser the next time the user attempts to open an application.
Before you begin
Super Admins and Help Desk Administrators can perform this task. If the user cannot be found, the Super Admin must synchronize the identity sources to update RSA SecurID Access.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Users > Management.
In the Search field, enter the user's User ID, which is also the user's email address. Select the user from the list.
- On the user's detail page, find the device you want to delete and click the delete icon.
- When prompted, click Delete.