Use the identity router image provided by RSA to install the identity router as a virtual appliance in your VMware environment. You can install the virtual appliance image using a VMware administration client such as vSphere, by either connecting to the VMware vCenter Server, or connecting directly to the VMware ESXi host.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Your VMware environment must meet the Identity Router Virtual Appliance Hardware and Software Requirements for On-Premises Deployments.
- Obtain the Identity Router Image.
- Sign into the VMware client.
- Follow the VMware client documentation to install the virtual appliance from the image.
Note: You must Obtain the Identity Router Image. Do not clone the image from an existing identity router.When prompted, enter the following data:
- Name to use for the virtual appliance
- VMware host or cluster for the virtual appliance
- Resource pool for the virtual appliance
- Storage location or data store to use for the virtual appliance
- Format for storing virtual disks
- Networks to be used for the virtual appliance
- Power on the virtual machine.
After you finish