You can perform a manual backup for a single cluster using saved configuration settings. You can perform this operation regardless of whether scheduled backups are enabled or disabled for the deployment.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Backup settings for the cluster must be configured and published to the identity router. For instructions, see Configure Backup Settings for a Single Cluster.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Backup and Restore.
- Select a cluster to back up. Click Edit.
- (Optional) You can change the backup location. If you choose to do this, make sure you save and publish the changes before performing the backup.
- Click Back Up Now.
We want your feedback! Tell us what you think of this page.