RSA distributes the identity router image in a unique format for VMware (OVA), Microsoft Hyper-V (VHD), and Amazon Web Services (AMI). You can download the OVA or VHD and use it to deploy virtual appliances on your network, or you can share the AMI with your Amazon account and configure virtual appliances in the cloud. You can use the same image to set up multiple identity routers. Perform the following procedure to obtain the appropriate identity router image for your deployment.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Identity Routers.
- Click Download Identity Router Image.
- Do one of the following:
- For VMware, click Download OVA Image for VMware, and save the image to a location accessible by VMware.
- For Hyper-V, click Download VHD Image for Hyper-V, and save the image to a location accessible by Hyper-V.
- For Amazon Web Services:
- Click Access AMI for Amazon.
- Under AWS Accounts with AMI Access, enter the Account ID for the AWS account that requires access to the identity router AMI.
- (Optional) If you need to grant access to another account, click Add, and repeat the previous step.
- (Optional) If you need to revoke AMI access for any reason, click the minus symbol (-) next to the account you want to remove.
- Note the values in the Identity Router AMI Name and AWS Regions with AMI Access fields. You can search the AWS private images catalog using these values to quickly locate the AMI for a specific region, and to verify that the AMI shared to your AWS account is the latest genuine version provided by RSA.
- Click Update AMI Access.
After you finish
For Microsoft Hyper-V, Create the Identity Router Hyper-V® Virtual Machine .
For Amazon Web Services, Launch the Identity Router for Amazon Web Services.