You can fully restore user profiles that have been backed up. After a restore operation, the entire contents of the backup file overwrite the user profiles on each identity router in the cluster.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- At least one backup file has been created for the cluster.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Backup and Restore.
- Select a cluster to restore. Click Edit.
- Click Restore for the backup file you want to restore.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Restore to start the restore operation. A message confirms if the restore succeeded.
Previous Topic:Back Up Now for a Single Cluster
You are hereTable of Contents > Clusters and Backups > Restore a Backup for a Single Cluster