You can delete a cluster to remove it from your deployment. Delete clusters using the Cloud Administration Console.
When you delete a cluster, all features and functions provided by that cluster become unavailable. If your deployment requires load balancing between identity routers, session replication, keychain synchronization, or other cluster functionality, you must configure other clusters to provide the necessary capabilities.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- The cluster you delete must not be associated with any identity routers. Delete the associated identity routers, or edit them to assign them to other clusters using the Identity Routers page of the Cloud Administration Console.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Clusters.
- From the drop-down menu to the right of the cluster you want to delete, select Delete Cluster.
- Click Delete.
- Click Publish Changes to apply the configured settings.
We want your feedback! Tell us what you think of this page.