You can configure a custom portal page to create your own portal experience for web application users, or to integrate single sign-on (SSO) applications with an existing user portal that is already deployed within your company.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin to perform this task.
- The identity router is installed and connected to the Cloud Authentication Service.
- If applicable, Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) is configured as an identity provider.
- Know the URLs for the logon page, custom portal page, additional authentication page, and error handling page.
Users access the portal using the identity router URL. The identity router then redirects users to the portal page.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Access > Portal Settings.
- Click Custom. This option must be selected when you save the settings.
- In the Login Page field, specify the URL of the portal logon page.
- In the Portal Page field, specify the URL of the custom portal page that displays after a user signs in to the portal. Use the proxied URL (proxy server web address) of the portal page. For example:
- https://portal.myco.com/portal.jsp (typically outside the firewall)
- If any web applications require the user to present additional credentials, such as RSA SecurID Token, specify a style sheet URL.
- In the Error Handling Page URL field, specify the URL of the page where users are directed if a logon error occurs.
- Click Save.
- (Optional). Click Publish Changes to activate the settings immediately.