This on-demand learning presents an overview of the installation and deployment steps for RSA Via Access.
This on-demand learning highlights the major deployment steps involved in deploying an RSA SecurID Access Identity Router component. All phases of the deployment are examined and a demonstration of the full deployment and setup sequence shows the specific tasks that are required to bring a new RSA SecurID Access Identity Router to an operational state.
IT and System Engineers interested in understanding more about RSA SecurID Access installation and deployment.
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, single sign-on, and networking communication.
Students should view the following RSA University eLearning courses prior to viewing this course:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Know how to prepare for a deployment
- Know what system components are involved in a deployment
- Understand common deployment scenarios
- Deploy an Identity Router component
- Install SSL and other system digital certificates
- Review post-installation steps
- Identity Router Clusters
- Cluster Quorum
- Architecture Options
- Single and Multiple Identity Router deployments
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery architecture
- Implementation Overview
- Pre-deployment planning
- Implementation checklist
- Configurations required for testing a deployment
- Digital Certificates
- SAML Certificates for Identity Providers and Service Providers
- SSL/TLS Certificates
- Summary of certificate and key usage in RSA SecurID Access
- Deploying the Identity Router
- Preparatory steps
- Identity Router virtual image download and deployment
- Accessing the Identity Router Setup Console
- Connecting the Identity Router to the Administration Console
- Cluster backups for user profiles