In order to register for a class, you need to first
This training provides an overview of the concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to successfully design and administer the RSA Archer 6.
This training is intended to give new RSA Archer 6 administrators a foundation of knowledge that will equip them to build applications, set up access control, and create dashboards and reports for their users.
After taking this training, students will be able to begin planning, configuring, and managing the RSA Archer 6 environment.
This 4-day classroom-based training is intended to expand the knowledge of RSA Archer 6 administrators and equip them to leverage platform functionality not explored in the Administration I course.
After taking this course, students will be able to create complex reports, configure Advanced Workflow, build data feeds, and manage questionnaire campaigns.
Archer administrators who are responsible for building and managing RSA Archer 6.
Live or Virtual Classroom, as well as On-Demand Classroom (learn more about modalities)
Participation in RSA Archer GRC Administration I or equivalent work experience. Requires RSA Archer 6 administration skills, including building applications and configuring email notifications, data-driven events, calculated fields, and reports. By registering for this class you accept the prerequisites associated with this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Construct complex search criteria to locate key information
- Alert organization stakeholders through scheduled report distributions
- Export RSA Archer data into pre-formatted, professional-looking report templates
- Create a custom, multi-stage workflow process that automates a manual process
- Integrate the RSA Archer product with external data sources to consolidate enterprise information
- Import existing information from a legacy system into RSA Archer applications and questionnaires
- Design best-practice assessment campaigns to measure compliance across the organization
- Perform essential server-side management functions
- Course Introduction (Day 1)
- Expectations for the course
- Introduction to the lab environment
- RSA Link
- Unit 1: Communicating GRC Data (Day 1)
- Complex report creation
- Scheduled Report Distributions
- On-Demand Templates
- Mail Merge
- Data Publication Service
- XML Notifications
- Unit 2: Streamlining GRC Processes (Day 2)
- Explore a business process
- Replicate the process via Data-Driven Events, Calculated Fields, and Email Notifications
- Replicate the same process using Advanced Workflow
- Unit 3: Integrating External Data (Day 3)
- Transfer document-centric policies into an importable format
- Import data into a leveled application
- Data Feed Manager – Database feed with Lookup Translation
- Data Feed Manager – Including Attachments & Images
- Data Feed Manager –Archer-to-Archer feed
- Unit 4: Demonstrating Compliance (Day 4)
- Import data into the Question Library (includes a sub-form import)
- Create an assessment campaign
- Manage question scoring and findings
- Reference existing assessment responses in future assessments (Archer-to-Archer feed)
- Unit 5: Maintain the System (Day 4)
- Explore resources for the most current installation and sizing recommendations
- Set up a new instance and configure instance settings via the Archer Control Panel
- Access and read log files
- Troubleshoot common issues to ensure effective system operations
- Course Summary (Day 4)
- Certification Exam Information
In order to register for a class, you need to first create an EMC account
If you need further assistance, contact us