- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a service and > View> System.
The System view for the service is displayed.
- In the Services System view toolbar, click Host Tasks.
- In the Host Task List, click in the Task field to display a drop-down list of tasks that run on a host.
- Select a task; for example, click Stop Service.
The task is displayed in the Task field and task description, example arguments, security roles, and parameters are displayed in the Info area.
- Type arguments if necessary and click Run.
The command executes and the result is displayed in the Output section.
You are here: Host Procedures from the Task List Dialog > Execute a Task From the Host Task List