After completing this procedure, you will have deployed a resource selected in the Live Resources view to services using the Deployment wizard.
Note: The required permission to access this view is Deploy Live Resources.
To deploy resources using the wizard:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Live > Search > Resource Types.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search.
- In the Matching Resources panel, select a resource.
The Deployment Wizard opens the Resources page is displayed.
The Services page displays.
The Services page has two tabs, Services and Groups, which provide a list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration > Services view. The columns are a subset of the columns available in the Services View.
Select the services to which you want to deploy the content. You can select any combination of services and service groups.
- Use the Services tab to select individual services, list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration Services view.
- Use the Groups tab to select groups of services
The Review page is displayed.
Make sure that you have selected correct resources and the services to which you want to deploy them.
The Deploy page is displayed. The Progress bar turns green when you have successfully deployed the resource to the selected services.
- Click Close.