|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
RSA Version/Condition: 6.1
|Issue||When a user logs into Archer and the Task Landing page is set as their home page, the Task Management gadget is greyed out with the message: "You don't have permission to the Task Management Solution". Below the message, a Loading image spins..|
When the user clicks the Home button, the permission message appears. But when the Refresh button is clicked, the items appear.
|Cause||There are a few possible causes:|
- The Task Management Workspace is not Active.
- The Task Management Workspace has Access set to Private and the user does not have access.
- The wrong license key was applied to the Archer instance.
- The license key applied was for 5.x instead of 6.x
|Resolution||Check the Task Management Workspace:|
Check License Key:
- From Administration, go to Workspaces and Dashboards > Workspaces > and open Task Management.
- Confirm/set the Status to Active.
- Confirm/set the Access to Public. If Private is required, select the proper Users/Groups to give permission to the Workspace.
- Contact Account Representative and have a new 6.x license key issued.
- Apply the new license key in the Archer Control Panel.