Before adding the Workbench service, you must:
- Install the Workbench service on the Archiver appliance.
- Add a collection on the workbench service.
To add the Workbench service as a data source on the Broker:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- Select a Broker service, and select > View > Config.
The Service Config view is displayed.
- Select the General tab.
- Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select the Workbench service and click OK.
- If the Workbench service is using a Trust Model, a Service Authentication dialog for the selected service is displayed.
- Type the username and password for admin credentials for the service.
- Click OK.
The Add Collection dialog is displayed.
- Select a collection from the drop-down list and click OK.
The workbench service is now added as a data source to the Broker and is listed in the NWDATA Sources list.
Note: This procedure has to be performed for each collection.
You are here: Configuration Procedures > Add Workbench Service as a Data Source to Broker