This topic describes how you can update the Transport Vives URI parameter for the IPDB deployed in a multi-site environment. For a multi-site environment, you must update the Transport Vives URI parameter for the IPDB deployed.
For Multi-Site IPDB deployment only, to update the Transport Vives URI parameter:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select the IPDB Extractor service running on the remote site.
- In the Actions column, click > View > Config.
- In the IPDB Extractor General tab under Extractor Settings, click the Config Value column of the Transport URI parameter.
- Replace the vives://127.0.0.1:50009 default value with the IP address of the IPDBExtractor service residing in the remote site (that is vives://<remote-site-ip-address>:50009) and click Apply, where <remote-site-ip-address> is the IP address.
- Restart the IPDB Extractor service.