This topic provides information on how to add collection as a data source to Reporting Engine.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed a Workbench service on a Reporting Engine host.
- Backed up data in a known location on your local host, if you are adding a collection using the data restored from the backed up data.
Perform the following steps to associate Collection as a data source with Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Servicespanel, select a Reporting Engine service.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
Select the Workbench service and click OK.
The Service Authentication dialog for the selected service is displayed.
Note: The services with the Trust Model enabled must be added individually. You are prompted to provide a username and password for the selected service.
- Type the username and password for admin credentials for the service.
The add collection dialog is displayed.
Select a collection from the drop-down list and click OK.
The workbench service is now added as a data source to the Reporting Engine.
You can now create reports on the data collected by Collection.