This topic provides instructions on how to add Archiver as data source to Reporting Engine to generate report for the data collected by Archiver.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the Security Analytics Archiver host in your network environment.
- Installed and configured Log decoder in your network environment.
- Added Reporting Engine as a service to your Security Analytics deployment.
- Added Archiver as a service to your Security Analytics deployment.
- Applied license to the Archiver service.
To associate Archiver data source with Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services panel, select a Reporting Engine service.
- In the Actions column, select View > Config.
- Select the Sources tab.
- Select the Archiver that you want to add as data source to the Reporting Engine and click OK.
Type the username and password for the Archiver.
The service information dialog box is displayed.
The selected Archiver is listed in the Aggregate Services panel.