The Version 10.5 Workbench service is automatically installed on 10.5 and 10.4 Archiver. If you upgraded from a 10.3 Archiver, you need to add the Archiver to the Workbench.
Make sure you have added an Archiver host and applied a license to it.
Perform the following steps to add the Workbench service:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services panel, select >Workbench.
The Add Service dialog is displayed, as shown below.
- Provide the following details.
Field Description Host Select an Archiver host. Name Type a name for the service. Port Default port is 50007 SSL Select SSL if you want Security Analytics to communicate with the service using SSL. The security of data transmission is managed by encrypting information and providing authentication with SSL certificates.
Note: If you select SSL, ensure SSL is enabled in the System Configuration panel.
Username (Optional) Type the username for the service. Password (Optional) Type the password for the service.
- Click Test Connection to determine if Security Analytics connects to the service.
- When the result is successful, click Save.
The added service is now displayed in the Services panel.
Note: If the test is unsuccessful, edit the service information and retry.