This topic lists all ESA permissions and shows which permissions are assigned to each pre-configured Security Analytics role.
User access is restricted based on roles and permissions assigned to roles.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Managers
- Malware Analysts (MA)
- Data Privacy Officers
There are four permissions for ESA:
- Access Alerting Module – Is required for any permission
- View Rules – Allows view-only permission for rules in the Rule Library
- View Alerts – Allows view-only permission for alerts ESA generates
- Manage Rules – Allows you to view, create, edit and delete rules
The following table lists permissions for ESA and the roles to which they are assigned. Use this table to see how each role can work with rules and alerts.
|Access Alerting Module||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
For more information on roles and permissions, see System Security and User Management.