You can see a consolidated view of alerts generated in a specified time range.
To view a summary of alerts:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Alerts > Summary.
If there is a default ESA service, the Summary view is displayed with the information for that service.
If no default service has been selected, the Select an ESA Service dialog is displayed.
- In the Select an ESA Service dialog, select a service and click Select.
The Summary view is displayed.
- To choose a new service to view:
- To choose the timeframe of the summary, open the Time Range drop-down menu and select a time range.
The Start Time and End Time fields reflect the new range.
- To choose the timeline, open the Unit drop-down menu and select a unit of time.
- To refresh the information in the Summary view, click .
- To view alerts in a list, click .
For more information, see Alerts Summary View.
You are here: View ESA Stats and Alerts > View a Summary of Alerts