Data analysts can leverage RSA Analytics Warehouse data to analyze session and log data.
To configure Warehouse Analytics as an enrichment source:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Alerts > Configure.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the options panel, select Enrichment Sources.
The Enrichment Sources panel is displayed.
- From the drop-down menu, select Warehouse Analytics.
- Select Enable to enrich alerts with additional data. This is selected by default. If disabled, the alerts will not be enriched with additional data.
- In the Name field, type a name to identify or label the Warehouse Analytics configuration.
- In the Description field, type a brief description about the Warehouse Analytics configuration.
- In the Warehouse Analytics Database URL field, type theMongoDb URL to the Warehouse Analytics database.
- In the Username field, type the username to access the MongoDB.
- In the Password field, type the password to access the MongoDB.
- Click Save.
For more information, see Settings Tab.