This topic provides instructions for ending a session that is running on a service.
You can view sessions that are running on a service in the Service System view. From within the list of sessions, you can end the session and end active queries in a session.
End a Session on a Service
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
The Administration Services view is displayed.
- Select a service, and select > View > System.
The Service System view is displayed.
- In the Sessions grid at the bottom, click a session number > Kill This Session.
The session ends and is removed from the grid.
End an Active Query in a Session
- Scroll down to the Sessions grid.
- In the Active Queries column, click a non-zero count of active queries for a session.You cannot click on it if there are 0 active queries.
The Active Queries dialog is displayed.
- Select a query and click Cancel Query.
The query stops and the Active Queries column is updated.