This topic provides instructions on how to change the password of a service user.
This procedure allows Administrators to change the password of a service user and replicate the new password to all Core services with that user account defined. It replicates only the password change to the Core services selected and does not replicate the entire user account. Administrators can also change the password of the admin account on the Core services.
Note: The Change Password option does not apply to external users.
To change the password of a service user:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
The Administration Services view is displayed.
- Select a service, then > View > Security.
The Security view for the selected services is displayed.
- In the Users tab, select a user and > Change Password.
The Change Password dialog is displayed.
- Type a new password for the user and confirm the password.
- Select the services where you want the user password to change.
- Click Change Password.
The status of the password change on the selected services is displayed.