You can edit service settings, such as changing the host name or port number, or delete a service that you no longer need.
Each of the following procedures starts in the Services view.
Edit a Service
- In the Services view, select a service and click or > Edit.
The Edit Service dialog is displayed. It shows only the fields that apply to the selected service.
- Edit the service details by changing any of the following fields:
- Port - Each core service has two ports, SSL and non-SSL. For trusted connections, you must use the SSL port.
- SSL - For trusted connections, you must use SSL.
- Username and Password - Use these credentials to test the connection to a service.
- If you use a trusted connection, delete the username.
If you do not use a trusted connection, type a username and password.
- Click Test Connection.
- (Optional) If the service requires a license select Entitle Service. This option is displayed only for services that require a license.
- Click Save.
The changes take effect immediately.
Delete a Service
- In the Services view, select one or more services and click or > Delete.
- A dialog requests confirmation. To delete the service, click Yes.
The deleted service is no longer available to Security Analytics modules.