Security Analytics Version 10.6 provides the ability for Administrators to view usage statistics of device types that are eligible for a Metered license. Licensing usage statistics are made available to Administrators in CSV and PDF formats.
Hourly statistics are captured for all supported services connected to the Security Analytics server.
Metrics can be tracked securely, allowing Administrators to save data locally on their systems to use in reporting usage compliance.
To access Export Usage Stats:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > System.
- In the options panel, select Licensing.
Select the Overview tab.
The Overview tab is displayed.
Select Export Usage Stats from the Licensing Actions drop-down menu.
The Export Usage Stats dialog is displayed
- Select a Service Type, Time Range, Date Range, and Format that you want the statistics report saved in.
Do one of the following:
- Click Export to export the report.
- Click Cancel to return to the Overview tab
Note: The downloaded file is in a zip format with multiple files in it. Each zip file contains aggregate usage for all devices under each license type.