The emails generated by the notifications you set up for policies do not include the subject line from the Health & Wellness Default Email Notification templates. You need to specify the subject line in the do not include subject lines. This procedure shows you how to insert a subject line into the templates.
To include the subject line from a Health & Wellness email template in your email notification:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > System.
- In the options panel, select Global Notifications.
- Select a Health & Wellness Email Template (for example, Health & Wellness Default SMTP Template).
The Define Template dialog is displayed.
- In the Template field, copy the Subject Line (Highlight the subject line and press Ctrl-C) into the buffer.
- Click Cancel to close the Template.
- Click the Output tab and select a notification (for example Health & Wellness).
- The Define Email Notification dialog is displayed.
- Replace the value in Subject field text box with the subject line that you have in the buffer (highlight the existing text and press Ctl-V).
- Click Save.