After completing this procedure, you will have deployed a resource selected in the Live Resources view to services using the Deployment wizard.
Note: The required permission to access this view is Deploy Live Resources.
To deploy resources manually:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Live > Search > Resource Types.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search.
- In the Matching Resources panel, select a resource.
- In the Matching Resources toolbar, click .
The Deployment Wizard opens the Resources page is displayed.
- Click Next.
The Services page displays.
The Services page has two tabs, Services and Groups, which provide a list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration > Services view. The columns are a subset of the columns available in the Services View.
- Select the services to which you want to deploy the content. You can select any combination of services and service groups.
- Use the Services tab to select individual services, list of services, and service groups that are configured in the Administration Services view.
- Use the Groups tab to select groups of services.
- Click Next.
The Review page displays.
- Make sure that you have selected correct resource and the services to which you want to deploy it.
- Click Deploy.
The Deploy page displays. The Progress bar turns green when you have successfully deployed the resource to the selected services.
- Click Close.