The CMS Library provides access to all RSA content in one place where you can view, search, deploy, and subscribe to RSA content. You must register on the RSA Live Registration Portal and select a subscription level.
Make sure the following are available to set up a RSA Live account:
- Active internet connection to access the portal.
- A valid and registered Security Analytics License Server on the Flexera Server, before you can register for a Live account. You can view the License ID on the Administration > System > Info panel.
Note: If the License Server is not set up, contact RSA customer support.
- Access the RSA Live Registration Portal using the URL: https://cms.netwitness.com/registration/.
The Welcome page is displayed.
Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and select the I Agree check box, as shown below:
- Click Next.
In the Contact Information section, enter all the fields, as shown below:
See Contact Information below for more details on the contact information.
In the Subscription Level section, select one of the following subscription levels:
- Basic - This provides access to the Live content that is tagged for groups like Basic, Panorama for Log Decoder, and Spectrum for Malware Analysis.
- Enhanced - This provides access to the Live content that is tagged for groups like Enhanced, Basic, Panorama for Log Decoder, and Spectrum for Malware Analysis.
- Premium - This provides access to the Live content that is tagged for groups like Premium, Verisign Premium, Enhanced, Basic, Panorama for Log Decoder, and Spectrum for Malware Analysis.
- In the Confirm Subscription Level section, select the subscription level once again to confirm.
Enter the License Server Id. You can view the License Id on the Administration > System > Info page.
Caution: Make sure that the license server ID on Security Analytics is valid and it is registered on the Flexera Server. If not, contact RSA Customer Support.
- Click Next.
If the registration is successful you will receive RSA Live Account Confirmation email with your username. You now have access to the content subscribed.
The following table lists the information that you enter in the contact information section:
|First Name||Enter your first name.|
|Last Name||Enter your last name.|
|Company||Enter the name of your company.|
|Title||Enter your title or function in the company.|
|Username||Enter a username for logging on to your RSA Live account. The username must contain a minimum of nine characters and a maximum of 60 characters.|
|Password||Enter the password for logging on to the RSA Live account. The password must contain a minimum of nine characters and a maximum of 60 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special character.|
|Confirm Password||Re-enter the password to confirm.|
|Email Address||Enter the email address where you want to receive notifications related to the Live account.|
|Confirm Email Address||Re-enter the email address to confirm.|