The Administration Security view provides the capability to manage user accounts, manage user roles, map external groups to Security Analytics roles, and modify other security-related system parameters. These apply to the Security Analytics system and are used in conjunction with the security settings for individual services.
To display this view, in the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Security.
The Administration Security view has five tabs:
- The Users tab provides a way to manage user accounts.
- The Roles tab provides a way to define security roles and assign roles to user accounts.
- The External Group Mapping tab provides a way to manage access parameters for LDAP groups.
- The Settings tab provides a way to configure password complexity and expiration for internal Security Analytics users and to configure system behavior due to failed logins and inactivity. It also provides a way to configure external authentication.
- The Login Banner tab provides a way to set conditions which must be agreed to before gaining access to the login screen.