For some reason if you (Security Analytics user or Administrator) are unable to access the Security Analytics UI and would like to revert to user name and password based authentication, you must disable PKI using the command line.
To disable PKI:
- From the command line, stop the jetty server:
- Stop the puppet agent:
service puppet stop
- Edit the
file and set
- Remove the security configuration file.
However, this resets the Security Settings in the Settings Tab to default values.
- Restart the jetty server:
- Restart the puppet agent:
service puppet start
- Reconfigure the Security Settings in the Settings tab.