This topic provides instructions on how to select and manage logos from the Reporting Engine services configuration view.
Make sure that you have the RE service defined prior to managing a logo.
Manage Report Logos
To manage logos:
In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
The Services view is displayed.
In the Services List panel, select an RE service and click View > Config.
The Services Config view is displayed.
Select the Manage Logos tab.
All the available logos are displayed.
To add a logo:
A file browser opens where you can choose the file from the local drive.
Select the logo and click Select.
The selected logo gets added to the Manage Logos section.
To delete a logo:
In the Manage Logos tab, do one of the following:
A confirmation dialog is displayed.
If you want to delete the logo, click Yes.
The selected logo is deleted from the Manage Logos section.
To set a default logo:
The chosen logo is set as the default logo for the RE service.
Select a Logo
This section provides instructions on how to choose logos from the Schedule a Report view.
- You have understood the components of the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
- You have understood the components of the Scheduled Reports View. For more information, see Scheduled Reports View.
- You have understood the fields in the Change a Logo panel. For more information, see Select a Logo Dialog.
In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, select a report.
- Click > View Scheduled Reports.
The View scheduled reports view tab is displayed.
The Schedule a Report view tab is displayed.
In the Logo panel, click Change Logo.
The Change a Logo dialog box is displayed.
Do one of the following:
- Click Upload new logo to upload another logo.
- Select a logo from the list.
The selected logo is available on the Logo panel.