This topic provides instructions on how to edit a scheduled report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
Perform the following steps to edit a scheduled report from the Scheduled Reports List panel:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, select a report and click > View Scheduled Reports.
The View Scheduled Reports tab is displayed.
In the Scheduled Reports List panel, do one of the following:
In the Schedule Report tab, do the following:
- In the Schedule Name field, modify the name for the schedule report configuration.
- To execute the reports as per the schedule, select the Enable checkbox.
From the Data Source field, select the database.
Note: If the data source is not listed, ensure you have Read permissions set for the data source. This is applicable for NWDB and Warehouse data source. For more information, see Configure Data Source Permissions topic in the Host and Services Configuration Guide.
(Optional) From the Warehouse Resource Pool drop-down, select the pool or queue for the report.
Note: The Warehouse Resource Pool drop- down is displayed only if the Warehouse Rule is selected. If no pools or queues are entered for the Reporting Engine, this field is disabled.
- From the Run field, select the type of run schedule. (For example, Now or Hourly).
- Select the date range to run the query based on absolute duration or select the Use relative time duration checkbox to run the query based on relative duration.
- (Optional) In the Output Actions panel, do the following:
- Type the email address and subject.
- Edit the body of the message for the report.
- Select the format of the attachment.
- Type a value for the CSV and Multivalue delimiters.
(Optional) In the Other Options field, do the following:
- (Optional) To add a list in the Dynamic List panel, see Generate a List from the Scheduled Report section.
- (Optional) To choose another logo in the Logo panel, see Manage and Select a Report Logo section.
Note: If you do not specify a logo, the default RSA logo is used.
- Click Schedule.
The scheduled report executes as scheduled and provides the configured outputs.