|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 5.x and 6.x
|Issue||Notifications were working properly for an Application, but suddenly stopped working.|
Data Driven Event (DDE) Notifications are not working.
- Check to see if Workflow is enabled in the Application or Questionnaire.
- If enabled, then all instant/daily/weekly/monthly type notifications have to be configured in the steps / process of Workflow.
- Data Driven Event notifications of these types will not send.
- The Reminder Notifications will still send based on a Data Driven Event Notification.
- The Scheduled Report Distribution Notification will work as well.
|Notes||Additional things to check to ensure Notifications send properly:|
- Does the Application have Notifications option enabled on General tab?
- Does the Notification Recipient/User have access to the record?
- Does the Notification Recipient/User have a valid default email address in their user account?
- Are the SMTP server settings set correctly in the Archer Control Panel (ACP).
- From ACP, confirm a test message is sent and received. Feature available in 5.5 SP4 and higher.
- If a Letterhead used in the Notification, try setting to a company letterhead or the like?
- Ensure that the Letterhead template files/images exist and accessible from Manage Letterheads.