|No bucket key found under 'arn:aws:s3:::bucket-name/AWSLogs/account-id/CloudTrail/region/'. Determine if the 'S3 Bucket Name' for CloudTrail is configured and that 'Account Id' and 'Region' are correct. Also determine if the CloudTrail account is configured with a 'Log File Prefix' and if so, it is also defined correctly for this event source.|
|Possible Cause||The S3 Bucket Name parameter and its associated parameters are not configured correctly.|
|Solution||For the event source that returned this message: |
- Make sure that you specified an S3 Bucket Name.
- Make sure that you specified the correct Account Id and correct Region.
- If the CloudTrail account has a Log File Prefix, make sure that you specified it correctly. For example:
|When you try to create a Plugins event source, you receive the following error message:|
Parameter start_date: Invalid dateTime 2015-03-16T23:36:52.000Z : Time must be specified in the past. Check that your appliances are time synched, or specify a time in the past.
|Possible Cause||You selected an invalid Start Date, a date that Security Analytics determined was not in the past. For example:|
There are two reasons why this occurred:
- You selected a Start date that was in the future.
- Your hosts are not time-synchronized.
|Solution||Make sure that your hosts are time synced. Select a date in the past for the Start Date.|