You use the Settings tab to:
- Set up a lockbox
- Reset Stable System value
Caution: If the host name on which the Log Collector is installed is changed after installation, the Log Collector will fail to collect events from event sources. You must reset stable system values if the hostname changes.
- Manage certificates.
To access the Log Collection Settings Tab:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Collector service.
- Click under Actions and select View > Config.
- In the options panel, select:
- Lockbox to maintain Lockbox settings.
- Certificates to add or delete certificates.