After completing this procedure, you will have added a certificate.
Return to Procedures
To add a certificate:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Collector service.
- Click under Actions and select View > Config.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the options panel, select Certificates.
Note: Make sure that the certificate you add is a valid certificate.
- Click Browse and select a certificate (*.PEM) from your network.
- Click Save.
You are here: Log Collection Configuration Guide > Procedures > Step 3: Configure Event Sources in Security Analytics > Add Certificates and Passwords