The Workbench service is installed on a Reporting Engine. The data that is to be restored must be restored on the Workbench service.
Ensure that you have added a Reporting Engine service and applied license to it.
Perform the following steps to add the Workbench service:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Dashboard > Administration > Services.
- In the Services panel, click > Workbench.
The Add Service dialog is displayed, shown below:
- Provide the following details.
Field `Description Host Select a Reporting Engine host. Name Type a name for the service. Port Default port is 50007 SSL Select SSL if you want Security Analytics to communicate with the service using SSL. The security of data transmission is managed by encrypting information and providing authentication with SSL certificates.
Note: If you select SSL, ensure SSL is enabled in the System Configuration panel.
Username Type the Username for the service. Password Type the password for the service.
- Click Test Connection to determine if Security Analytics connects to the service.
- When the result is successful, click Save.
The added service is now displayed in the services panel.
Note: If the test is unsuccessful, edit the service information and retry.