This topic provides instructions on how to add Workbench service as a data source to Reporting Engine to generate report for the data collected by Workbench.
Make sure you have:
- Added Workbench as a service to your Security Analytics deployment. For more information, see Add Workbench Service
- Added a Collection on the Workbench service.
Perform the following steps to add Workbench as a data source to Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Dashboard > Administration >Services.
- In the Services panel, select a Reporting Engine service.
- Select > View > Config.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
- Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed, as shown below:
- Select the Workbench service and click OK.
The workbench service is now added as a data source to the Reporting Engine.
Note: The services with the Trust Model enabled must be added individually. You are prompted to provide a username and password for the selected service.
You can now create reports on the data collected by Workbench.